Monday, May 12, 2014

Fernandinho not receiving telephone call but seeing his name on the internet

Agen bola terpercaya indo11.com reported, Manchester City midfielder Fernandinho, appearing only one time for World Cup, is worried when he didn’t get the telephone call for his qualification for World Cup, but at last surprised to see his name on the list on the internet for this year’s world cup. He said: "Being called up for the Brazil World Cup squad was the news I've been waiting for. I was in the team hotel when the squad was announced. There was no telephone call, I looked on the internet. I saw what I was looking for.” as reported by Agen bola terpercaya indo11.com. He added: "After that I spoke with my family and friends - they were so happy for me. They congratulated me on the call up. It was a great start to a day that has been very good for me." as reported by Agen bola terpercaya indo11.com. Source http://indo11.com

No comments:

Post a Comment