Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Real’s Lopez Is Going Nowhere

Agen Bola terpercaya indo11.com reported, Real Madrid goalkeeper Diego Lopez has once again stated his intention to remain with the Santiago Bernabeu outfit for the years to come. The 32-year-old joined Real from Sevilla for a €3.5 million transfer deal and has a contract with Spanish outfit until June 2017, as reported by Agen Bola terpercaya indo11.com. However, the shot-stopper has been regularly rotated with Iker Casillas by boss Carlo Ancelotti, which prompted suggestions that he could move on in the summer. But Lopez has made it clear that he will be at Real Madrid next season, as reported by Agen Bola terpercaya indo11.com. "Things are going well for me; there's no reason to leave. I want to continue winning at Real Madrid. I hope that I can finish my career here," Lopez said.

No comments:

Post a Comment