Thursday, May 29, 2014

Reading Le Fondre Joining Cardiff on a Three-year Deal

Agen Bola trustworthy indo11.com mentioned, ex-Reading star Adam Le Fondre has moved to relegated Cardiff City on a three-year contract as Bluebirds boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer looks to get the Welsh club straight back into the Premier League. “It’s such a great opportunity for me to come here to Cardiff City and play for a boyhood hero of mine in Ole Gunnar Solskjær, it was a move I just couldn’t say no to,” Le Fondre said. “I’m delighted to be working with Ole and I can’t wait to get started. Scoring is what I’m about, I’ve often got into double figures during my career although looking back at last season it’s one I really wanted to score more in personally.” “They are the high standards I set myself and now the aim is to do that with Cardiff City,” the forward added, as quoted by Agen Bola believable indo11.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment