Monday, May 25, 2015

Van Gaal: United planning for life without De Gea

It is a busy moment for Louis van Gaal and Co. preparing for next season, with or without in-demand Manchester United goalkeeper David de Gea. Van Gaal said: "We have a list of goalkeepers who can replace him because we have to be organised also. We want him [De Gea] to stay, so hopefully he shall sign. I don't know if we can offer him everything Real can, because I cannot speak for Real Madrid.” He added: "We have three parties here and most important party is always the player. We want him to sign but he has to sign, and he has to want to stay here at Manchester United. I don't know why he has not made the decision. I cannot say what he is saying to me." As highlighted by Agen Bola indo11.com

No comments:

Post a Comment