Monday, May 25, 2015

It's been difficult at City, says Bony

Well-known Agen Bola Indo11.com revealed, Wilfried Bony knows that he has not been at his best at Manchester City; however, the robust Ivory Coast international striker is confident fans will see him deliver sooner rather than later. Bony said: "It's been a difficult time here at City, but this is football. I can't choose the international programme; I can't choose the time to be injured. Of course I would like to have been here more, to be fit and to be scoring. But that is something you can't control.” He added: "All I can do now is work, try and help my team, but I like it here, this club is always fighting, the pressure is everywhere and I am not afraid about that. Next season is when you will see the real Bony at City. I just need to prepare myself for next season. We'll see how I do then."

No comments:

Post a Comment