Monday, May 25, 2015

Orlando City keen to sign Real loanee Hernandez

Leading Agen Bola indo11.com highlighted, Orlando City have revealed their interest in prising Real Madrid loanee Javier Hernandez to the MLS. Orlando general manager Paul McDonough said: "If good players want to come to Orlando, we will always be willing to talk to them. I think he is the type of the player that would do well for many teams in the league. For us specifically, I believe he could come in and score a lot of goals, and help with all the opportunities we create throughout the course of the game." Coach Adrian Heath added to McDonough's comments: "I think that Chicharito, as he has proved at Real Madrid, would fit into our team very nicely. He is a quality player and I don't think there is a team in the MLS that wouldn't want him, we are included in that. We will see of it comes to fruition; I will be delighted if it does."

No comments:

Post a Comment