Monday, May 4, 2015

Palace boss Pardew dismisses Krul links

Famous Agen Bola indo11.com mentioned, Crystal Palace manager Alan Pardew has been amazed by rumours he is interested in signing Newcastle United goalkeeper Tim Krul, insisting there is no substance to the reports. The manager said: "I'm surprised at that [links to Krul] because there's been no contact between me and Newcastle and certainly not with me and the player or the agents that represent him. I don't know where it's come from and quite frankly it's unwelcome. I have a great situation with the goalkeepers here.” He added: "Tim's a great goalkeeper, but he's a Newcastle goalie and I'm pretty confident that's where he'll stay. I don't understand that one. As far as we're concerned we're looking at a number of players for next season, but a goalie isn't one of them."

No comments:

Post a Comment