Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Ronaldinho parts company with Queretaro

Ronaldinho announced that he had decided to depart from Mexican outfit Queretaro via social media on Friday. Ronaldinho wrote: "I want to thank all the Mexican nation of heart for all the days that I have lived with people so special, you will be forever in my heart!!! To my fellow members of team, without distinction no, my thank you very much for every day of work, every moment, every laugh, our conversations in the hotel, I learned a lot in this stay.” As highlighted by Agen Bola indo11.com He added: "Thank you to my directors for believe in this project, which is exciting and the beginning of a great future. To live together with the local and international Press, who often do not we can meet as I would like. To all my fans thank you very much, especially to my friends Arturo Villanueva, Mario Chicks and the tireless Sarah Vergara who helped me in all stages since the arrival until the time to sign the termination tonight.”

No comments:

Post a Comment