Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Casillas determined to stay in Madrid

Leading Agen Bola indo11.com highlighted, Real Madrid goalkeeper Iker Casillas will not depart the Spanish capital club determined to treat the 2015-16 season as though it is his first. The goalkeeper said: "Next year, I see myself still stood between these posts; I have no plans to leave Madrid; I'm fine. I'll confront next season as though it is my first; that's the challenge I've set myself. I'm a man of challenges. Last year I had a big one and I got over it." He added: "It was different. Since last season it was and thought that this would take the same path. It seemed like everything was quiet but things began to complicate ... I do not want to be a problem in Madrid. After 25 years what I want is the common good of the people who come to this country and those who are in their homes."

No comments:

Post a Comment