Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Blatter rejects Figo's 'dictatorship' claims

FIFA president Sepp Blatter has dismissed claims from Luis Figo that he runs football's governing body as a "dictatorship" and is confident of winning a fifth term in office. Blatter said: "Luis Figo is free to say what he wants to say because he's free you can ask him why to be called [me] a dictator? I have received so many titles, but I am still the president until Friday. You know me, I'm an optimist so of course I'm confident [of winning the election]." FIFA vice-president Jim Boyce said: "I can't say it is [a dictatorship]. A lot of people have asked me this question at the Exco meetings people like myself and other new members we have been given our place and if there was something that I have wanted to say I have said it.” As said by Agen Bola indo11.com

No comments:

Post a Comment