Monday, June 29, 2015

Krohn-Dehli basking in Sevilla challenge

Sevilla's Michael Krohn-Dehli gets a feeling that he can prove a key element of Unai Emery's squad during his debut season. Krohn-Dehli said: "Sevilla is a great team. I saw the final of the Europa League and now it's a dream to play in the Champions League, I'm very happy here. I think that in my career I've always been good physically and last year was the best. I want to repeat the same thing this season.” As pointed by Agen Bola indo11.com He added: "When I arrived at Vigo I was a different player, now I play in midfield but I can play in many positions across the pitch. I will try to help Sevilla in any position I can. The last two years I have performed well in midfield and I am a player who is comfortable on the ball and I feel good."

No comments:

Post a Comment