Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Football can learn a lot from rugby, says Adkins

Nigel Adkins is convinced that football coaches would benefit from adopting a similar approach to their rugby union counterparts to get the best out of elite players. Adkins said: "I've been in work since I was 16 in football. When I left Southampton, it was only a few weeks before I joined Reading, so I've actually enjoyed a little bit of a sabbatical where I've gone and done many things.” As said by Agen Bola indo11.com He added: "I've actually spent time in the rugby environment and I've been lucky enough to go down and spend time with England, and I was at Leicester Tigers the other day. I was down there with Stuart [Lancaster] and the group before they played France [in the Six Nations] and the culture they've got going there is great.”

No comments:

Post a Comment