Monday, March 30, 2015

Sky's the limit for Australia, says Postecoglou

Famous Agen Bola indo11.com mentioned, According to a proud Ange Postecoglou, there are "no limits" to what his Australia side can achieve after Wednesday's 2-2 draw with world champions Germany. Postecoglou said: "I'm super proud. We threw some big challenges to some of our boys today and they were up to it. I'm a bit disappointed we didn't get the win in the end... [but] now we push on. There's no limits. The Asian Cup was the beginning of something and tonight was another indication we're heading in a good direction.” He added: "I would have liked to have won and I'm a bit disappointed we didn't do that but the other thing was the performance. It wasn't backs-to-the-wall. Yeah we had to defend strongly in the second half but besides that we matched them, we went toe-to-toe with the best in the world and that's what I'm most proud of."

No comments:

Post a Comment