Friday, March 27, 2015

Liverpool axing was good for me, says Mignolet

Well-known Agen Bola Indo11.com revealed, Liverpool goalkeeper Simon Mignolet revealed that his axing earlier this season gave him much-needed time to reflect on his game. The goalkeeper said: "At that time, it gave me a chance to reflect on my game, something you don't really have the chance to when you are playing two games a week. You are going in from the game, then after the game you are thinking about recovery, you are analysing the last performance and preparing for the next performance.” He added: "You don't really have the chance to think about things to improve, and that gave me the chance – it was only two weeks because of the injury to Brad – it gave me the time to sit down with the coaches and the gaffer, reflect on a couple of occasions, took me out of it a bit to come back stronger."

No comments:

Post a Comment