Thursday, March 12, 2015

Kompany will come back better than ever, says Hart

Joe Hart has backed out-of-favour Manchester City captain Vincent Kompany, who was omitted from the starting line-up midweek. Hart said: "Vinny appreciates, same as we all do, that sometimes the manager will change the squad. There's no-one destined to play every single game - I've learned that lesson. Vinny's an unbelievable player, one of the best I have ever played with, and this was his night off.” He added: "I'm sure he will be back in the team again with that captain's armband, being one of the best defenders in world football. It was how it went for me [being dropped]. That was my path at that time - you have to make the best of it, and I like to think I've done that." As said by Agen Bola indo11.com

No comments:

Post a Comment