Wednesday, February 4, 2015

'Ridiculous' bid needed to sell Sissoko, says Carver

Trustworthy Agen Bola Indo11.com revealed, Head coach John Carver reveals that it would take a "ridiculous" bid for Newcastle United to allow Moussa Sissoko to leave. The coach said: "If you see the way he plays and trains, I’m telling you now - he's going nowhere. Unless somebody comes in with a ridiculous amount of money, he's going nowhere. He's focused and he's got his mind on the job. He’s been first class." He added: "They have trusted me to give me this job, so I am trusting them to get me the players we need. We'll have a discussion like 'I need a centre-half' or 'I need a centre-forward', for example. You don't have to be a rocket scientist to do that do you? There is a process.”

No comments:

Post a Comment