Thursday, February 12, 2015

Fletcher seeks advice of Ferguson

Well-known Agen Bola Indo11.com revealed, Darren Fletcher has turned to Sir Alex Ferguson for advice before opting to join West Brom on transfer deadline day. Fletcher said: "Yes, I spoke to him, why wouldn't you? When I was making my decision, I bounced a few things off him. When someone has been such an influence on you and has given you great advice on and off the pitch all through your career you have to use these people.” He added: "We had a fantastic chat and I know he has great relationship with Tony Pulis, as he has with lots of managers throughout the league. He didn't necessarily recommend Albion but we spoke about the pros and cons of different clubs around country and he couldn't speak highly enough of Albion.”

No comments:

Post a Comment