Thursday, February 5, 2015

Man Utd Youngster Lingard: McClaren key to my Derby move

22-year-old Manchester United midfielder Jesse Lingard admits Derby County boss Steve McClaren had a big influence on his decision to join the Championship club on loan. “Yes, the style of play was a big pull but the head coach and the group of players they have here made the move a really attractive one,” said Lingard, as quoted by reliable Agen Bola indo11.com. “I know Tom Ince and Will Hughes from our time together in the England Under-21 squad, so that helps a lot as well when you know people at the club that you are moving to.” “This is a big chance to be part of a promotion push.” “The team have been winning and doing well, so I am going to integrate myself into the group that they have already got here but when I play, I hope I can make a big impact.”

No comments:

Post a Comment