Thursday, February 19, 2015

Palermo Patron Zamparini: No Italian clubs except Juventus have money to sign Dybala

Palermo president Maurizio Zamparini insists he would be willing to sell in-demand forward Paulo Dybala to Napoli but is realistic that no sides in Italy except Juventus have money to sign the Argentine. Dybala is being linked with the Naples this week. “I like him [Dybala] a lot, but I was expecting a different attitude,” Zamparini explained, as quoted by reliable Agen Bola indo11.com. “I don’t speak to him about a new contract anymore.” “This lad is out of reach for all Italian clubs, except for Juventus who could make money by selling Paul Pogba.” “I’d be happy to sell him to [Napoli President Aurelio] De Laurentiis, but Napoli no longer have a [Edinson] Cavani or [Ezequiel] Lavezzi to sell.” “I think it would be hard for the Azzurro club.”

No comments:

Post a Comment