Monday, August 11, 2014

Heavy workload was to blame for 3-1 defeat to Frankfurt

Inter coach Walter Mazzarri was disappointed with a 3-1 friendly defeat to Eintracht Frankfurt on Sunday, feeling the hard work put in by his players during the week had been detrimental to their short-term cause. The coach said: "Was this down to the heavy workload during the week? I don't want any excuses. My fitness coach told me we needed to work on strength right now, as otherwise we'd lack sharpness later on in the season. I think the lads paid that price and they looked pretty heavy-legged.” He added: "We weren't sharp and I hope that is only down to the fitness work. At this stage of the season it's easy to do well in one game and badly the next. If you lack just a tiny bit of sharpness and focus, then you can trip up.” As revealed by trustworthy Agen Bola indo11.com

No comments:

Post a Comment