Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Celtic signs Tonev on loan from Villa

Celtic have acquired Aleksandar Tonev on a season-long loan from Aston Villa, with an option for a permanent deal at the end of the campaign with new boss Ronny Deila excited at the potential shown by the forward. The boss said: "Aleksandar's a very quick player and he has two good feet which he can shoot with. He has scored a lot of goals during his time at Lech Poznan and I think he can help bring the club forward with his qualities. We can also make him better." Tonev added: "Joining Celtic is unbelievable, and I feel really good about it. I'm delighted to have joined the club and I can't wait to meet up with my new team-mates and start playing for Celtic.” As highlighted by Agen Bola indo11.com

No comments:

Post a Comment