Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Real Madrid Playmaker James Satisfied with Personal Performances in Basel Defeat

Real Madrid attacking midfielder James Rodriguez is really pleased with his performances in their comprehensive 5-1 defeat of Champions League opponents Basel at the Santiago Bernabeu this mid-week. James struck in the victory. “I had a good game. Everything came off for us and as a team we did everything well. We hope to continue playing like this and keep scoring goals. This match will give us confidence for what's ahead,” said the former FC Porto and AS Monaco star, as quoted by reliable Agen Bola indo11.com. “I also had a good game against Atlético but I think I was better today. I think Cristiano Ronaldo and I have always had a good relationship, we always talk to one and other and he's a great person. As for the group, we are mentally strong.”

No comments:

Post a Comment