Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Drogba Delighted Remy Joining Chelsea

Chelsea icon Didier Drogba is content that French striker Loic Remy decided to make a switch from Queens Park Rangers to Jose Mourinho’s Blues this summer. Remy struck in his Chelsea debut in their 4-2 victory over Swansea City on Saturday. “I’m really happy that he came here to sign for us because he is perfect for this team,” said Drogba, as quoted by reliable Agen Bola indo11.com. “When he was playing in Nice, I used to watch him play and say, ‘I like his style, I like his agility, I like the way this guy is giving everything and scoring nice goals’.” “When he signed for Marseille, to find out he was also wearing No11 [the number Drogba wore when he was at Marseille] made me proud because this number has a good history.”

No comments:

Post a Comment