Sunday, September 7, 2014

Oscar Garcia happy with new club

After the abrupt resign of Beppe Sannino, the former Brington coach Oscar Garcia takes up the club and is now relishing with it with a one-year contract term. "When I left Brighton, I thought I would only come to the Championship for four or five clubs and Watford was one of them," he said, as quoted by Agen Bola indo11.com. "When I had the offer, I didn't think of anything else but to come here. "I know the owner, I know the way the club wants to grow and I know the squad. We have fantastic players and I wanted to work with them." "I don't want to speak about other offers. I had several, and I was happy to have them because they came from big clubs but I like the squad here. Watford has amazing fans and the way the club wants to go made the difference to come here."

No comments:

Post a Comment