Monday, September 8, 2014

Caballero: I can be Man City No 1

Former Malaga goalkeeper Willy Caballero is convinced he can beat current Manchester City first-choice keeper Joe Hart to becoming the club’s No 1. Caballero left the Spanish side for the reigning Premier League champions this summer. “I knew what the situation was before I came here but I think that I made the decision because I was joining a big club and one that was able to win trophies,” Caballero said, as quoted by reliable Agen Bola indo11.com. “I also took the decision because I think that when you are inside a big team if you train well and you do well in games then you can play. You can be the number one. I know that I am in the second spot right now. But if I do things well in training sessions then I can get the No1 spot.”

No comments:

Post a Comment