Thursday, March 27, 2014

Sam Allardyce not happy with supporters

agen Bola terpercayaindo11.com reported, Manager Sam Allardyce has criticised West Ham supporters for booing his side after their 2-1 Premier League win over Hull City on Wednesday. The Hammers played against 10 men for more than an hour - but failed to dominate, frustrating some home fans, as reported by agen Bola terpercayaindo11.com. Allardyce said: "I've never been in a place where I've won and got booed. Fans affect players. We don't need them on players' backs when we are coming off three defeats. They have to stay and help them win." as reported by agen Bola terpercayaindo11.com. He added: "At half-time, the players were talking more about fans booing them than the game. I had to make sure they kept focused on the field. I started playing at 16, got in a first team at 18 and am 59 now, but I've never been in place where I won and got booed." Source http://indo11.com

No comments:

Post a Comment